Modeling Accessories and Paint:
Military Reference Books
Gift and Novelty:
Model Art AFV Profile #3 - Sturmgeschütz III "Long Barrel" with English Translation
AFV Profile No.3 has just published!
Smashed over 20,000 of enemy's tanks!
Thoroughly explain about the professional of antitank warat it thoroughly dissects only one AFV so that the readers can be fully informed about it.
The acclaimed AFV Profile 3rd issue is featured on Sturmgeschütz III “Long Barrel.” Sturmgeschütz III is the only one that was able to fight against KV, a Soviet heavy tank and T-34, a Soviet medium tank during the Soviet invasion. It also received attention as an antitank which was equipped 75 mm StuK 40 L/48 main gun, known as Sturmgeschütz 40 Ausführung F, Ausf. F/8 and Ausf. G. Another conspicuous feature of it is that it had turned out excellent tank killers who many of them were awarded Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross like Tiger I did.
AFV Profile III thoroughly analyzes the type of 75 mm StuK 40 L/48 main gun with abundant detail photographs and explanations. Furthermore, it adds useful articles about how to make a plastic model of Sturmgeschütz III with 1/35 scale drawings, explanations of aces, manuals, etc… Readers will be fascinated by rich explanations of Sturmgeschütz III.
● Firstly unveiling of the early G type details photos
● Explanations of transitions from F type to G type
● Photo collection from existing F/8 to late G type
● Color paintings
● Fierce fight of Sturmgeschütz III
● Explanation of shell for 75 mm StuK 40 L/48 main gun
● Details drawings
● Modeling guide - types of Sturmgeschütz III main gun
● A manual of repairing equipments for the original driving
- B5 Size
- 136 pages, including 80 color pages and 56 b/w pages
- 1 floor plan of insertion
|About us | Dealer Locator | Career Opportunities||©Dragon Models USA, INC.|