Modeling Accessories and Paint:
Military Reference Books
Gift and Novelty:
1/72 Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.M w/Wading Muffler - Armor Pro Series
Barcode: 0 89195 87290 6
Case pack: 48 Pieces per carton
Box Size: 6.4" x 10.2" x 1.9"
- Delicate Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.M newly produced
- 5cm Kw.K L/60 gun w/delicate detail
- One-piece turret reproduced
- One-piece lower hull w/detailed suspension swing arms reproduced
- Finely detailed hull bottom weld seams
- Smoke grenade launchers and hatches on turret sides
- Accurately represented jack, cooling air intakes and tool box w/padlock
- On-vehicle tools molded on fenders
- Injection-molded tow cables for engine deck
- Detailed stowage bin
- Water-resistant muffler w/realistic detail
- Accurate return rollers, road wheels and idler wheels
- One-piece DS tracks
Dragon is able to offer 1/35 scale versions of all major variants within the popular Panzer III family, and now the 1/72 scale family is also being expanded. The latest 1/72 plastic model is the Panzer III Ausf.M. This tank version succeeded the Ausf.L, and it shared the same 5cm KwK39 L/60 main gun. Among its modifications was a deep-wading muffler with a series of associated hatch seals that allowed fording of water obstacles up to a depth of 1.3m. This performance represented a significant fording improvement over earlier Panzer IIIs. The hull-mounted smoke generators were also replaced with three 90mm NbK dischargers mounted either side of the turret. A total of 250 new Ausf.M tanks were produced from October 1942 to February 1943.
Inside the box bearing the Dragon logo lie all the necessary ingredients to create a spectacular Panzer III M with its deep-wading exhaust system. Benefiting from the precision achieved with the larger 1/35 scale version of the Panzer III M, the kit’s extremely well engineered and the parts separation is cleverly handled by the engineering team. In addition to the obviously new exhaust and muffler system, there are DS tracks and a set of photo-etched parts. Cartograf has produced an excellent set of slide decals with different tactical markings so that modelers can select an appropriate unit. This stunning 1/72 plastic kit offers a perfect balance of accuracy and ease of assembly - the perfect project for modelers to wade into!
|About us | Dealer Locator | Career Opportunities||©Dragon Models USA, INC.|